Charles River Wheelers (CRW) is a group of recreational cyclists who enjoy frequent rides, social events, and educational opportunities, primarily in the Greater Boston area.
CRW values the advancement and enjoyment of cycling through:
- pursuit of diverse members and inclusive activities
- sponsorship of rides and other events
- cooperative activities with other organizations
- encouragement of favorable actions by government and private industry
- publicity of the benefits of cycling
- education of the cycling community and the general public about the health and fitness benefits of cycling and safe cycling practices
- charitable donations to support cycling infrastructure, policies, and underserved communities, and through other suitable means
CRW shall not organize, conduct, or coordinate any activities not permitted by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.